24 Hour Tennis Marathon Fundraiser

Westport Tennis Club has transformed itself over the past 5 years into a thriving family oriented facility for all ages.

We are half way through an ambitious development plan which has already seen the upgrading of the two existing courts to tournament status and the installation of flood lights as well as the growth of membership to 120. The second part of the development is the construction of a club house and a much needed third court on the existing site. Funding for 75% of the cost of the club house has been committed from leader but the remaining 25% (approx 50,000) falls to the club itself.

Our first major fundraising initiative takes place on Saturday 14th July and is thanks to our Tennis Coach , Dan Irimia who plans to play tennis for 24 hours non stop, a very unique fundraising event and the first of its kind in Ireland!

In addition to the tennis marathon the club will also be a host of events on Saturday 14th July from 4-8pm for families with bouncy castle, face painting, barbeque, coffee dock and fun events.    All are welcome!  Visit our facebook page for more information

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing


Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

building Own or work here? Claim Now! Claim Now!

Claim This Listing

Translate »