Pirate Adventure Park
SPECIAL OFFER – SHOW THIS PAGE AT THE TICKET OFFICE AND GET 10% OFF YOUR ADMISSION!
Create family memories that you’ll treasure forever with a visit to the Pirate Adventure Park at Westport House. Named after the famous pirate queen of Connaught, Grace O’Malley, a day pass to Westport House & Pirate Adventure Park provides unlimited use of the rides and attractions all day long! This three time winner of Best Family Visitor Attraction by Primary Times is sure to put a spring in your little ones’ step!
• Rides including the Cannonball Run slide, Pirates Swinging Ship and Pirates Plunge log flume ride, the only one of its kind in Ireland!
• Giant Swan Pedalo Boats on the lake
• Bouncy Castle
• Go Karting
• Westport House Express – choo choo! – take a ride on our miniature railway
• Pitch & Putt
• Real-life Dungeons in Westport House – now decorated in a Grace O’Malley Maritime-theme to depict her sea-faring lifestyle
• Pirates Playground by Gracy’s Bar & Cafe
• Pirates Den, our indoor soft play area
• Entrance to beautiful Westport House with over 30 rooms on show, 6 permanent exhibitions and thousands of artefacts to fascinate all culture vultures!
• Special events all year long include our Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Fest, Fireworks Extravaganza, Winter Wonderland and more.
Be sure to get here early to enjoy everything on offer – it’s a full day’s fun!
Open at Easter mid-term break, for all bank holiday weekends, Wednesday to Sunday in June and daily in July & August from 11am.